• Manufactured in the U.S.A.
• ARTG# 177710
Semmes-Weinstein Monofilaments provide a non-invasive evaluation of cutaneous sensation
levels throughout the body with results that are objective and repeatable. Using Aesthesio
Precision Tactile Sensory Evaluators is indicated in diagnoses including nerve compression
syndromes, peripheral neuropathy, thermal injuries and postoperative nerve repair.
• Flip-top head with collar that protects the monofilament when not in use
• Batch quality tested to ensure labelled target forces are accurate
• Evaluator size: 4.14
• Target force (grams): 1.4
• Filament composition: Nylon
• Filament should be cleaned with isopropyl alcohol or similar.
Avoid chlorine-based disinfectants.