• Manufactured in the U.S.A.
TL-2100 materials have brought new technology to podiatric-thermoformable graphite
composites. Originally developed for high-performance aircraft, they have since been widely
accepted by orthotic laborotories and podiatrists the world over.
Incredibly thin, light and strong, "TL" materials combine the stiffness and durability of
graphite with the thermoformability and quality appearance of acrylic based orthotics.
The Patented Five Layer Sandwich Construction:
• Extra surface layers of acrylic for longer life
• Graphite (carbon fiber) reinforcement for strength and resiliency
• Moulds into a micro-thin, ultra-light orthotic
• High-gloss surface and edges
• Easy to heat and adjust
• Grade: Semi-Rigid
The grade of choice for most custom orthotic demands. Has the stiffness required for
functional control, plus greater load carrying capacity for longer life and less breakage.
It's easy to thermoform into smooth contours and features outer layers of extra acrylic for
protection against abrasion.
• Thickness: 2.5mm
• Plate Dimensions: 100mm x 200mm
• Size: 4
• Sold as a packet of 5 PAIRS of plates
• Refer to "Product Resources" tab for fabrication instructions