A Supination Resistance Measuring Device that assists the practitioner to determine that
amount of support or arch height needed in an orthotic to reduce patient symptoms.
• Useful tool when assessing foot pathology and for prescribing orthotics
• Offers a consistent method for measuring supination resistance.
• INCLUDES 1 PAIR OF ANY INTERPOD FLEX ORTHOSES!
(add your preferred size and type in the Customer Notes section upon checkout)
Readings obtained via the Keystone assist in prescribing the most suitable device:
• Low keystone reading (less than 100 Newtons):
Options such as low arch height, low material stiffness and less rearfoot wedging.
• Moderate keystone reading (100-200 Newtons):
Options such as moderate arch height• material stiffness• and rearfoot wedging.
• High keystone reading (200+ Newtons):
Options such as high arch height – material stiffness and increased rearfoot wedging.