• Manufactured in the U.S.A.
** LARGE SHEET TO MINIMISE WASTAGE AND SAVE MONEY **
Seawolf is a Continuous Fibre Reinforced Thermoplastic (CFRT) composite material with a tough
unique polypropylene polymer matrix.
• THIN: Fibre reinforced polypropylene (PP) composite material that allows
for a much thinner orthotic than an orthotic made of equal stiffness from
polypropylene alone. This means it takes less room in the shoe.
• LIGHTWEIGHT: 30% lighter than PP for the same degree of stiffness.
• COMFORT: The combination of lighter weight material and thinness
provides a superior level of comfort to the patient.
• FUNCTIONAL CONTROL: Very tough and resilient for enhanced durability.
It retains rigidity and formed shape.
• EASE OF FABRICATION: Requires common equipment and processes for
fabrication. Refer to Product Resources tab for further information.
• Grade: Semi-Rigid
• Thickness: 2.3mm
• Dimensions: 60cm x 90cm
• Refer to "Product Resources" tab for processing instructions.