• Manufactured in the U.S.A.
• ARTG# 188366
Sythetic resin sock that is activated by water to produce accurate foot casts within minutes.
• Reduces casting time for foot orthotics by 50%
• No more hassle with plaster dust from separating messy splinting material
• No more concerns about plaster clogging drains or getting on your clothing,
furniture or floor
• No more time wasted holding the foot in "neutral position" waiting for the
plaster to harden
• No more staff time wasted cleaning your patients' feet and legs or cleaning up the room
• No more need for special "casting rooms"
• No more waiting until the next day to ship the casts to your lab
• Knitted polyester slipper shaped sock, impregnated with extra fast setting
• Package includes:
– 1 x Pair of Slipper Socks (2 socks) sealed in a foil pouch
– 2 x Polyethylene foot protector bags
– 1 x Retention Clip
• Refer to "Product Resources" tab for application instructions