• Manufactured in Australia from locally sourced ingredients
• ARTG# 15674
Australia’s natural antiseptic, Tea Tree Oil is distilled from specially selected Melaleuca
alternifolia leaves, a plant native to the coastal regions of northern New South Wales and
south eastern Queensland, Australia.
This 100% pure, 100% natural oil is a powerful antiseptic which inhibits a broad spectrum of
bacteria and fungi and cleanses and protects skin abrasions.
• Apply to minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, bites and stings
• Treats fungal infections such as athlete’s foot and nail infection
• Cleaning: Kills 99.9% household germs
• 100% pure – Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers; guaranteeing unaltered,
• Natural acne treatment
• The antibacterial active in Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil, terpinen-4-ol, is greater
than International and Australian minimum standards
• Ingredients: Melaleuca Oil 1mL/mL
• 25ml Bottle