• Manufactured in Australia
• ARTG# 69000
• Formulated to clean and disinfect in one step
• Neutral pH detergent which passes TGA option B and is cidal against a range of viruses and
bacteria such as Influenza, COVID-19, Golden Staph, E coli and Hepatitis B Group
• Ideal for surface cleaning and disinfection
• Suitable for use on healthcare surfaces
• Does not contain chlorine or oxidising biocides
• Will not cause staining on fabrics or carpets
• Neutral pH
• Friendly to metals (non corrosive)
• Suitable for use in both dirty and clean conditions
• Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride (0.42%w/v)
• Effective against: Resistant bacteria, fungi and viruses
• Effectiveness: Effective kill rate in under 1 minute
How to use: Use undiluted for disinfection.
To clean and remove organic soiling (blood, sweat, sputum etc) from surface, apply liberally
around the soiled area and work towards the centre. Soak up using fresh, disposable cloth.
Once clean, to disinfect the surface, apply undiluted and leave to dry for 10 minutes at room
If required, soak up using fresh, disposable towelling. Used towelling should then be disposed
to a suitable receptacle.