• Manufactured in the U.S.A.
• ARTG# 177710
Aesthesio Precision Tactile Sensory Evaluators (Semmes-Weinstein Monofilaments) provide a
non-invasive evaluation of cutaneous sensation levels throughout the body with results that are
objective and repeatable. Using Aesthesio Precision Tactile Sensory Evaluators is indicated in
diagnoses including nerve compression syndromes, peripheral neuropathy, thermal injuries and
postoperative nerve repair.
• Flip-top head with collar that protects the monofilament when not in use
• Batch quality tested to ensure labelled target forces are accurate
• Evaluator size: 5.07
• Target force (grams): 10
• Filament composition: Nylon
• Filament should be cleaned with isopropyl alcohol or similar.
Avoid chlorine-based disinfectants.