• Manufactured in Australia
Designed by Podiatrists for lateral foot, ankle and peroneal pathologies.
The Lateral has been developed on 50+ years of clinical and orthotic experience.
Specifically designed to fit footwear fast this is a great addition to your services.
The Lateral is designed for feet showing signs and symptoms of pathomechanics of the lateral
foot and leg.
It often presents with:
– Lateral instability
– Impaired propulsion and toe off
– Poor shock absorption during heel strike and foot loading
– Proximal chain sagittal plane compensations at the ankle, knee, hip,
– Mistimed gait events: heel strike, midstance, heel lift, propulsion, resupination
• EVA base construction with Durafit top cover
• Lateral wedge
• Medial arch cushioning and contour
• Lateral arch cushioning and contour
• Moderate heel raise
• Stable rearfoot control
• Refer to "Product Resources" tab for Sizing Guide