• Manufactured in the U.S.A.
littleSTEPS Gait Plates are the first semi-rigid prefabricated orthoses that effectively limit
in-toeing caused by rotational deformities of the lower limb.
• Utilises a semi-rigid shell that effectively alters the break of the ball of the
foot during propulsion to encourage realignment of the hip in gait
• Addresses foot pronation which is typically associated with childhood gait abnormalities
by incorporating the features of a functional foot orthosis (i.e. deep heel cup, medial
rearfoot posting and skive) to control subtalar joint pronation during contact and
midstance phases of gait
• Fits children from a Toddler size 5 to a Youth size 5.5, taking children from first steps
through teen years
• Deep 30mm heel cup for maximum control
• Medial rearfoot posting
• Medial Skive for enhanced control
• Refer to the Size Chart in “Product Resources” for sizing information