• Manufactured in United States
• ARTG# 226077
• Clinically tested instrument lubricant and rust inhibitor
• Pre-mixed, non-silicone and anti-corrosive formula
• Designed to help keep clipper box joints moving freely
• Steam penetrable and safe for use with steam sterilisers
• Helps prevent spotting, staining and rusting
• Suitable for all instruments with metal on metal moving parts
Directions for Use
Use as is – Do Not Dilute – Shake gently prior to use.
1. Restrict the use of the lubricant to the area of the instrument requiring lubrication using
the sprayer or dropper.
2. Allow the Premixslip to penetrate the joint for about 30 seconds. Test the action of the
lubricated joint to ensure penetration.
3. For exceptionally stiff instruments re-apply and actively open and shut the instrument,
4. If the lubricant dislodges dried contaminants from the joint, the instrument will
5. Seized instruments may require treatment by immersion in a bath of Premixslip.
Cautions: Avoid prolonged contact with skin.