• Manufactured in Australia
Designed by Podiatrists for 1st MPJ, neuroma, plantar plate and forefoot pathologies.
The Forefoot is one of our most popular models and has been developed on 50+ years of clinical
and orthotic experience.
Specifically designed to fit footwear fast this is a great addition to your services.
Your patient may benefit from the Forefoot orthotic if they present with pathologies related to
their foot posture and function including:
– Metatarsalgia: Capsulitis, Bursitis, Neuritis
– Mortons Neuroma
– Plantar Plate Injury
– 1st MPJ Pain, Bunions (HAV), Hallux Limitus
– Hyperkeratosis (Corns/Callus)
• EVA base construction with Durafit top cover
• Cushioned metatarsal support
• Medial & lateral arch support
• Stable rearfoot control
• Mild heel raise
• Refer to "Product Resources" tab for Sizing Guide