• Manufactured in Australia
Designed by Podiatrists to provide Cushioning, contour and lateral support for the supinated
foot and the most common in-clinic pathologies that are associated with it.
The Supination has been developed on 50+ years of clinical and orthotic experience.
Specifically designed to fit footwear fast this is a great addition to your services.
The Supinated foot is a complex presentation, often displaying a combination of pathomechanical
function in the frontal, sagittal and transverse planes.
The Supination is designed for the mild to moderate supinated foot, presenting with:
– Vertical or Inverted calcaneus
– High arch profile
– FPI -1 or less
– Reduced plantar surface contact area
– Lateral instability
– Mistimed gait events (heel lift, propulsion)
• EVA base construction with Durafit top cover
• Lateral wedge
• INCREASED medial arch and contour
• Lateral arch support
• Moderate heel raise
• Stable rearfoot control
• Refer to "Product Resources" tab for Sizing Guide