• Manufactured in Australia
Designed by Podiatrists to improve ankle and forefoot sagittal plane function and the most
common in-clinic pathologies that are associated with it.
The Propulsion is one of our most popular models and has been developed on 50+ years of
clinical and orthotic experience.
Specifically designed to fit footwear fast this is a great addition to your services.
The Propulsion is designed for the foot showing signs and symptoms of impaired sagittal plane
function at the ankle and/or 1st MPJ, it can present with:
– Ankle Equinus
– Failed Lunge test
– Impaired propulsion & Windlass
– Functional hallux limitus
– Reduced NWB ankle or 1st MPJ ROM
– Reduced WB ankle or 1st MPJ function
• EVA base construction with Durafit top cover
• Reverse mortons extension
• Lateral and Medial arch support
• Moderate heel raise
• Stable rearfoot control
• Refer to "Product Resources" tab for Sizing Guide