• Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Little Steps are pre-fabricated foot orthoses specifically designed for kids.
They provide an affordable alternative to expensive custom foot orthoses while delivering a
prescription based correction. This promotes earlier intervention and treatment of many
musculoskeletal conditions common to children.
What makes Little Steps unique?
• Little Steps provide the same functional foot control found in prescription foot orthoses
• An ultra deep heel cup to maximize rearfoot control and realign the Achilles tendon
• Excellent arch support with a deep flare to assure both comfort and correction
• A unique thermoplastic compound which has a combination of strength and
a “soft-edge” feel for patient comfort
• Durable and easy to clean with soap and water
• Fit in most standard athletic shoes
• UCBL-Type design with a deep 30mm heel cup for maximum control
• Medial and lateral flanges
• Medial rearfoot posting and skive
• Refer to the Size Chart in “Product Resources” for sizing information