• Manufactured in the U.S.A.
• ARTG# 206922
* SPECIAL BUY-IN: E.T.A: 4-6 weeks from time of ordering.
Severe Pes Planovalgus
The Quad F foot-type is commonly referred to as a Pes Planovalgus foot deformity because of its
very poor alignment to the floor. This is a true "flat foot." The condition occurs when a
Compensated Rearfoot Varus is coupled with a large Flexible Forefoot Varus (also called
Possible Clinical Symptoms:
• Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
• Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
• Plantar Fasciitis
• Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
• Subfibular Impingement
• Hallux Valgus/Bunion
KEY ORTHOTIC FEATURES:
• Deep Heel Cup
• Large Medial Skive
• Medial RF & FF Posting
• 1st MTH Cut-Out to assist Peroneal Functioning
• Ideal for Tendon Dysfunction Posterior Tibial
AVAILABLE IN NARROW & REGULAR VARIETIES:
Indicated for narrow to normal foot types. More commonly suited to smaller patients.
Indicated for normal to wide foot types. More commonly suited to larger patients.