• Manufactured in the U.S.A.
• ARTG# 206922
* SPECIAL BUY-IN – E.T.A: 4-6 weeks from time of ordering.
Severe Pes Cavus foot The Quad A foot type is commonly thought of as an over-supinated or
Severe Pes Cavus foot. This condition, also known as a Torque Foot, occurs when an
Uncompensated Rearfoot Varus is coupled with a Large Rigid Forefoot Valgus.
Possible Clinical Symptoms:
• Lateral Ankle Instability
• Peroneal Tendonitis
• Heel Pain
• 5th Metatarsal Base Pressure
• Lower Back Pain
• Hammer Toes
• Knee Recurvatum
KEY ORTHOTIC FEATURES:
• Lateral Biaxial Forefoot Posting
• 1st MTH Cut-out
• Deep Lateral Heel Cup
• Equinus Correction
AVAILABLE IN NARROW & REGULAR VARIETIES:
Indicated for narrow to normal foot types. More commonly suited to smaller patients.
Indicated for normal to wide foot types. More commonly suited to larger patients.